£32,000 – £42,000
We’re working with an established energy company, who pride themselves on the green energy they provide. They look for innovative ways to change the way energy is both made, and used in Britain, using renewable sources. Not only do they supply green energy, but they also make it, and their business is only growing. Building solar parks and bringing in geothermal energy. This is a great company to become a part of.
This forward-thinking business have a fantastic opportunity for an L&D Specialist to join them on a permanent basis.
The L&D Specialist will play a crucial part in the development of our client’s employees. Enabling others to be the best they can be by helping them unlock their potential. The L&D Specialist will assist in developing the team leader’s management skills, onboarding new starters and supporting the wider team with their personal development.
- Develop and deliver tailored solutions to a wide range of people and businesses, including accessible content, blended learning and e-learning offers
- Design and deliver accessible, inclusive, and high impact leadership development
- Onboard new starters
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all learning interventions by gathering, analysing and using feedback from participants
- Develop strong internal relationships, working collaboratively and proactively with key stakeholders, ensuring they are involved and kept informed of progress on development plans
- Liaise with all relevant business departments to ensure effective communication and collaboration
- Support the Talent Manager with the development of initiatives in succession planning, emerging talent, and talent management
- Experience in a learning & development role
- Experience delivering workshops on virtual platforms, including MS Teams
- Management and leadership development experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with e-learning systems is desirable but not essential
- Lead by example
- A creative thinker
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.