£50,000 – £60,000
Our established client based in Cheltenham is seeking an experienced Software Developer, on a full-time, permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer who wants to work for a company who experience continued growth, year on year. A technology company who prides themselves on the level of service they give to their clients and the passion they have for customer service.
This is a senior role, so experience as a Software Developer is essential. You will be working with well-known brands worldwide, delivering the company’s product development program to new and existing clients, being involved from start, to finish on multiple projects.
- Active involvement in the design, development, and maintenance of software applications for new and existing clients
- Develop software programs using varied technologies, across multiple industries
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve issues across a broad range of technologies
- Build reusable code for future use
- Develop software release processes, and recommend upgrades
- Collaborate with other developers and stakeholders
- Software development on multiple platforms (mobile, web, desktop)
- Involvement in technical design, planning and analysis on upcoming projects
- Provide technical expertise when required
- Considerable software development experience
- C#, SQL, Bootstrap, ASP.Net, AngularJS
- Strong coding abilities
- An analytical way of thinking
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team
- Previous experience managing multiple projects
- A passion for software development and the latest technologies
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.