Up to £22,000
An award winning, managed service provider, working with the latest Microsoft hardware and software solutions is looking for a Sales Administrator based in Gloucester but servicing clients throughout the South-West, South Coast and South-East of England.
Our client is a forward-thinking, customer centric business, who go above and beyond to provide solutions to small and medium sized companies across the UK.
This Sales Administrator role is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to work for an established business, who pride themselves on the customer service they provide.
- Support external sales teams and customers directly by producing quotations for hardware and services
- Take inbound sales enquiries via email and phone, keeping quote engine templates up to date
- Manage the sales inbox and escalate opportunities to the correct Account Manager
- Put quotes together, load on to the CRM system and send out to customers
- Keep the CRM system constantly updated
- Liaise with relevant departments both internally and externally
- Able to absorb a lot of information, learn quickly and understand technical data – IT networks / servers / PCs and Microsoft operating systems and applications
- Excellent customer service experience
- Confident communicator both spoken and written
- Good attention to detail
- IT literate
- Able to prioritise workload
- Willing to learn
Full training will be provided
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.