Cheltenham based but hybrid working
Up to £55,000 + car + bonus + benefits
A global brand is looking to expand its UK based marketing team with a clear focus on existing markets in the UK and USA.
Working as part of a team and reporting to the Marketing Manager – Commercial, this role requires a highly motivated individual. The successful Product Manager will be responsible for the management of commercial product categories within the business. With full P&L responsibility, the Product Manager will be responsible for delivering brand vitality and performance through the delivery of a high quality NPD program, as well as working with cross functional teams to drive sales and margin performance through all channels and markets.
This role brings with it international scope and the opportunity for travel to both existing and new markets when allowed. You’ll be a collaborator, highly organised, and with strong communication skills. Importantly you’ll bring a strategic approach to problem-solving as well as energy to the team.
- Define and scope new product opportunities, to achieve business objectives and drive profitability, vitality and growth
- Develop excellent working relationships with NPD and ID, leading the marketing aspects of NPD projects
- Manage product portfolios, including the launch of new products in coordination with NPD and the marketing team
- Develop excellent relationships with Channel and the Sales Teams to ensure brand strategy is maintained
- Gather, interpret and communicate competitor benchmarking, become a technical expert, and lead the way in innovation
- Educated to degree level, ideally within a related field
- Considerable experience in Product Marketing, Channel Management or Sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cross functionally and lead cross functional teams where required
- Experience in commercial specification markets, particularly healthcare, and/or International markets would be an advantage, but not essential
In addition to basic salary this client offers an impressive array of benefits including bonus schemes, generous pension, health cover and the option to purchase from a wide range of flexible benefits.
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.