£19,000 – £21,000 DoE
Our client are experts in design, manufacturing, and recycling, working closely with their customers to introduce efficient solutions, reducing the impact of their business on the environment. Our client pride themselves on being there every step of the way for their customers, ensuring they are present at every step of the supply chain cycle.
This global organisation is looking for a Transport Administrator to join them on a full-time, permanent basis, in Gloucester. The successful Transport Administrator will ensure customer orders are delivered on time. The Transport Administrator is responsible for raising and finalising dispatch data, checking stock levels and resolving any problems that may occur.
Your working hours will be 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday.
- Creation of manifest (day 1 for day 3)
- Creation of loading schedule
- Printing of despatch notes / boarding orders
- Checking if returned paperwork matches correctly
- Modifying stock to ensure correct levels have been invoiced
- Ensure problems are resolved swiftly to ensure delivery OTIF is maintained
- Maintain daily KPI’s
- Manage purchase orders and goods receipts for hauliers po’s
- Provide support to the planner through holiday cover
- Knowledge and experience in purchasing and manufacturing is desirable
- Competent in Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work as part of a team
- Great attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and deliver work on time
- Geographical knowledge of the UK would be advantageous
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.