Front End Developer
£30,000 – £42,000 DoE
Remote (1 day per month Oxford office)
We’re working with a large independent B2B agency, that operates on a global scale. Closing the gap between marketing engagement and business results, our client creates growth opportunities for technology companies, improving their customer experience through the funnel and across channels.
Our client is growing year on year, so this is an exciting time to be joining this company. They are seeking a full-time, permanent, Senior Front End Developer. This opportunity is offered on a remote basis, with the requirement of visiting their office in Oxford once per month.
The appointed Senior Front End Develop will work on a growing number of exciting digital marketing projects. You will be responsible for leading web development in the production, modification and maintenance of websites and web applications.
The successful Senior Front End Developer will need a good balance of coding and design skills, as well as a keen interest in the latest industry trends.
- Oversee web development quotes and specifications to make sure they are complete and accurate
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimise build for maximum speed and scalability
- Translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code, testing, debugging, to final implementation
- Front-end development of websites, web applications, campaign landing pages and marketing emails for clients using a variety of platforms such as Drupal, WordPress, Eloqua, Marketo and HubSpot
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Help with critical technical support issues to ascertain the issue quickly and to find the most appropriate resolution
- Work with the Creative Team to help bridge the gap between visual design and technical implementation
- Strong and successful technical lead experience
- In depth knowledge of current coding techniques and best practices
- Knowledge of extended CSS coding languages such as LESS/CSS or SASS and working with frameworks, including Tailwind CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery and VueJS
- Ability to test and debug across multiple browsers and devices
- Strong knowledge of responsive web design practices, technologies and methodologies
- Familiarity working with visual layouts created in Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good communication skills are essential
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.