Operating across private client, employment, private property, and agriculture, our growing client is looking for a Solicitor to join them on a full-time, permanent basis. Helping clients with their legal needs, working hard to find solutions.
As a Solicitor, you will handle your own caseload of matters, with an emphasis on tribunal matters and advocacy. The successful Solicitor will also provide HR/employment law advice to clients.
Our client is looking for a keen and ambitious Solicitor, with a strong academic background and PQE.
- Provide legal advice to a broad range of clients
- Undertake all aspects of employment law
- Take, record, and carry out client instructions competently and assess the firm’s suitability to provide the necessary advice and services and ensure legal compliance
- Draft documents, letters, and contracts tailored to the client’s individual needs
- Research and analyse documents and case law to ensure the accuracy of advice and procedure
- Meet and negotiate with clients to secure agreed objectives, arrange and attend further client meetings where necessary, and ensure all documentation is correct prior to signing and completion
- Identify areas of personal, technical, and legal training required, to maintain continuous professional development and competence
- Participate in networking, social, and other events to continually develop good business contacts to support business growth, objectives, and generate a pipeline of clients
- Keep up to date with changes and developments in the law
- Considerable PQE
- A strong academic background
- Strong, up to date technical knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills
- 32 days holiday
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Charity day
- Death in service, 3x annual salary
- Discounted parking scheme
- Free refreshments
- Discretionary bonus
- Social events
- Flexible and hybrid working
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.