We are working with a leading brand, who offer accounting and advisory services to local and national businesses. As the company continues to grow, they are looking for an experienced, Senior Marketing Executive to join their friendly team.
The Senior Marketing Executive will help run marketing campaigns, grow clientele, and have experience across the marketing mix.
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis; however, applications are also welcomed from candidates who can work a minimum of 30 hours per week over flexible days.
- Write annual marketing plans, ensuring they map the businesses 3 year strategy
- Use best in practice integrated campaigns to deliver on campaign objectives
- Manage the marketing budget for your sectors
- Manage the website and social media content
- Source and attend networking events
- Undertake market research to source new business development opportunities
- Ensure all marketing activity is compliant
- Manage and refine client and prospect data
- Experience in a marketing role, ideally in a B2B environment
- Excellent campaign implementation skills
- A strong copywriter
- A confident communicator at all levels
- An analytical mind for stats and reporting
- Accurate, with a keen eye for detail
- A strong team player
You may be asked to travel occasionally to support events, therefore you must hold a full UK driving licence.
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.