We have an exciting opportunity for a Content Manager to join a rapidly expanding, eco-friendly business.
The Content team play a crucial role in producing the copy, visual design and other content for the business when needed. They produce content to inspire like-minded consumers, businesses, partners and communities.
The Content Manager plays a key role in organising the content team and ensuring team output is high quality, efficient, completely on brand, effective and meets the needs of internal customers.
- Run the content office
- Act as the main copywriter for the business
- Make sure stakeholder requirements are understood
- Monitor the content created, ensuring all content adheres to brand guidelines
- Control and monitor spend across the year, ensuring the budget is not exceeded
- Interact with the company’s core operational teams
- Maintain a Trello Board style workload management tool
- Increase customer retention
- Educated to bachelor/associate degree level
- Excellent communication skills and an innovative thinker
- Managerial or content creation experience
- Strong creative skills and excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to resolve complex design and communication issues
- Organisational and people skills are necessary
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.