Competitive Salary + car allowance
An Internationally recognised manufacturing company has an exceptional opportunity for a Showroom Manager to head up their flagship store in London. With significant investment and strong growth plans, this is an exciting time for a Showroom Manager to join the team.
If you are experienced in retail management, with a desire to grow your career within an environment that truly elevates brand experience this could be the perfect job for you!
The Showroom Manager will be responsible for creating a gracious, top of its class, in-store experience for consumers, designer professionals, architects, & specifiers, giving a detailed understanding of the company products and services.
You will be responsible for the daily operations; local event marketing and execution; lead management and serve as primary point of contact with distributors on local customer orders and fulfilments. You will represent the company brand in the highest manner possible.
- Provide consumer resolution support where required, along with frequent and timely feedback to key stakeholders regarding their consumer experience
- Aid in the development of budgets and annual, monthly, and weekly sales objectives, to meet and exceed sales plans, whilst adhering to operating budgets
- Drive and monitor attainment of sales goals and operate income plans
- Approve store expenditure invoices, manage product inventories, records, product return and warranty processes
- Identify and communicate trends and opportunities to improve profitability and consumer experience through changes to product offering, merchandising, staffing, processes, and marketing programs
- Execute and maintain the visual and merchandising display strategies to ensure proper representation of the brand and an enhanced consumer experience
- Manage the execution of logistic processes established with vendors and distribution
- Develop and implement marketing, merchandising and communication plans aimed at enhancing the consumer experience and driving profitability
- Build relationships with architects, designers, real estate brokers, contractors, builders and other trades people through direct mail, weekly in-store events, and other means
- Lead ongoing recruitment, onboarding, performance, and career development for all store associates
- Considerable retail management experience
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in project sales and home products is preferred
- Experience working for multinational companies is preferred
- Significant commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
The role will some include some evening and weekend work, subject to requirements
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.