We are extremely happy to be assisting our client again in Stroud on their search for a new Treasury Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the company as they look to transform their finance function. This role will be ideal for someone who will make the role their own and help to improve treasury processes and controls.
The role will come with great variety as the Treasury Accountant will monitor and manage the systems already in place whilst highlighting areas for improvement. Alongside this the Treasury Accountant will be responsible for managing the liquidity of the business and performing financial forecasts to help improve the overall efficiency and management of the Treasury team.
- Monitor and manage the company’s liquidity and cash flow
- Look to develop and integrate new financial systems
- Build strong relationships with the Treasury team and other internal stakeholders
- Propose and influence positive change to existing treasury process and controls
- Proactively manage a small team to ensure deadlines are met
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA,ACA,CIMA or equivalent)
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will need to communicate clearly across departments
- Experience managing complex situations and actively pursue solutions
- A background in implementing continuous improvement to the overall finance function
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.