£40,000 + commission + car
An opportunity has become available for a Technical Sales Manager to join the sales team of an established power technology company. The company are manufacturers and suppliers of continuous power systems to industries who are highly dependent on uninterruptable energy supply.
The Technical Sales Manager will identify, qualify, and follow up on leads and close the sale. The ideal candidate needs to be results driven, proactive, looking to develop their career and have a passion for electrical engineering. Full product training will be given.
- Prospect and build strong relationships with new customers
- Build sales pipeline
- Arrange sales appointments
- Build a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Focus on customer retention and maintaining relationships with existing customers
- Collate appropriate information and ensure all correct documentation is utilised
- Meet and exceed agreed targets
- Provide daily reports as and when required
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- An HNC, HND or equivalent in electronic / electrical engineering
- Experience selling engineered capital solutions with a strong record of success
- Understanding of commercial equipment
- Confident with good oral and written communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Highly organised and a self-starter
- Exceptional time and diary management
- A full clean driving licence
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.