£35,000 – £40,000 DoE
An enviable heritage, with a focus on sustainability, sets our client apart as a market leader in its field. They have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join their innovative, senior management team, to help drive growth in key areas of the business.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who wants to make a real impact on a respected and established SME. The company prides itself on its development opportunities, allowing the appointed Marketing Manager to grow personally and professionally.
- Implement and manage marketing plans, focussing on sales to installers/property owners as well as growing the network
- Oversee various marketing strategies, taking a proactive and supportive approach
- Manage and direct the communication channels (email, social media, in-store)
- Manage and direct the digital marketing activities and external digital marketing agency
- Oversee and direct website content and performance, improving the customer journey
- Build the brand, developing the USP, and increasing brand loyalty
- Plan offers/promotions/communications for the quarter
- Review and update printed collateral
- Write and review copy
- Analytical approach, with good attention to detail
- Ideally a trade / product supply background
- Strong communication skills
- Strong digital skills, including:
- Google Analytics or similar
- Paid for search engine and social media advertising
- Experience of managing multi-channel social media
- Experience creating email campaigns for both brand development and sales generation
- Experience of Content Management Systems
- An ambitious, positive, and supportive nature
This will be a full-time permanent position, and is expected to be largely office based, although there could be opportunities for some home working where appropriate. There can also be some flexibility around exact hours worked.
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.