Customer Relation Executive
£22,000 – £25,000 DoE + uncapped commission
Our client, an IT and Telecoms provider who are experts in their industry is recruiting for a Customer Relation Executive to join them.
The appointed Customer Relation Executive will predominately be the first point of contact for clients, building relationships and improving the service provided.
This is a great chance to join a company who have built a reputation for outstanding customer service and products. You will be a member of an energised, fun-loving team, who take ownership of helping customers with their technology. It’s all about doing the right thing. If you love to help people, and have passion and integrity, we want to hear from you!
- Qualify leads and book appointments to maximise opportunities, exceeding the customer’s expectations
- Initiate and attend customer meetings with decision makers and present customer proposals and quotations (virtually or in person as appropriate)
- Deal with the administration, focusing on sales and proposals
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, including re-signs, renewals, and new business
- Provide accurate sales forecasting of anticipated sales and regular activity reporting
- Keep account development plans and customer profiling documents up to date
- Report to the management team on any improvements, change requirements and innovation you believe will improve the quality management system
- Work with other members of the business to recognise and address new business opportunities for existing and new clients
- Previous experience in a sales/account management role
- Social media savvy
- Experience in a customer facing role or similar
- Driven/skilled negotiator
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to delivery formal presentations
- Commercially minded with good business acumen
- Ability, experience, and interest in technology
- Uncapped commission
- Flexible working (following completion of probation)
- Substantial training and support
- Free parking
- Celebration days
- Social events
- 22 day holidays + Bank Holidays + loyalty holidays
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.