£20,500 + Uncapped Commission + Performance Related Company Bonus + Benefits
An award-winning and well-recognised specialist software provider has an exciting new role for a Sales Support team member.
As part of a dynamic and growing company, the Sales Support team member will be an organised and efficient candidate, who will take on administrative duties and assist the sales department with gaining and retaining customers. You will be interacting with clients daily, helping with enquiries, and providing an outstanding level of customer service.
This is a varied role and would suit someone who thrives in a busy environment and are happy to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in!
You will join a fun and focused company that can offer progression. You don’t need to be software savvy as full training will be given. If you are eager to make your mark this could be the perfect job!
- Support the sales team to deliver business targets
- Respond to all incoming new business enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Support the smooth onboarding of all new customers
- Support the cross-selling of new solutions to existing customers
- Qualify and distribute warm leads for the sales team to follow up
- Relationship building, internally and externally
- General sales administration support
- Take on additional duties that may be requested by the company that are consistent with the role
- Able to build long term business relationships
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic, works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Planning, organising, and prioritisation skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail; good administrative skills
- Keen to learn and take on new challenges
- Confident on the phone
- Good attention to detail
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.