We are working in partnership with a well-established firm of Chartered Accountants who are looking to appoint an experienced Payroll Executive to join their team in Worcester on a fixed-term contract.
The business has continued to grow organically, experiencing significant growth across its core services. This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected group of accountants.
The Payroll Executive will manage part of the payroll function, as well as relevant support and guidance to clients on payroll-related topics.
Our client deals with a wide range of clients, from start-ups to multi-million-pound corporations, and it is the responsibility of the Payroll Executive to handle their payroll.
Maternity cover 25 hours per week (flexible on pattern and WFH).
- Provide support for a range of clients across multiple sectors
- Oversee the management of a variety of client portfolios from smaller limited companies through to companies with large weekly/monthly payrolls
- Strategic input into the payroll division
- Reviewing and checking all aspects of the payroll process
- Successfully build and maintain strong working relationships with existing and new clients
- Proven experience within a Payroll team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to nurture long-lasting relationships with clients
- Experience within an accounts practice is preferred but not vital
- High level of attention to detail and data entry accuracy
- An understanding of Payroll legislation
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.