£25,000 + Commission
Remote (Offices Worcester / Epsom)
Are you looking for an exciting sales position where you can make a tangible difference to your clients? One which allows you to make your mark whilst splitting your time between customer visits and working from home? If you want to work for a company with a portfolio of successful solutions and clear plans for growth, this Sales Executive position could be the perfect fit.
The Sales Executive will be joining a fast-growing, open-source software solutions business, with a great reputation for offering clients flexible, responsive, and innovative solutions.
As a Sales Executive you will attract a wide audience, offering bespoke, to off the shelf software solutions. You will identify and develop new opportunities to support the team with key growth sale strategies. You will also be responsible for managing existing accounts.
So, if you’re experienced in customer acquisition, can assimilate technical concepts, and enjoy getting to know clients, get in touch!
- Achieve annual sales targets
- Participate in sales initiatives
- Help execute strategic plans to help achieve sales targets and expand the customer base
- Keep the CRM system up to date
- Create compelling client proposals and presentations which convey the company’s value proposition
- Collect information about customer needs and circulate this to the wider team
- Share your expertise with other members of the sales team
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team
- Become a face of the company at trade shows and events
- Keep your finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the sector
- Customer facing or sales experience would be beneficial
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Consultative selling and persuasive negotiation skills
- Able to manage your own workload
- Ability to manage a strong pipeline of opportunities and focus on the right prospects
- Committed to working as part of a team and contributing to the success of the business
- Fully-remote working
- Flexible working options
- A living wage employer
- Actively involved in community projects
- Learning & development opportunities
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.