Our client, a leading educational institution based in Gloucestershire is looking for a temporary Exams Coordinator to join their team on a full-time basis, for a minimum of 3 months.
- Ensure the accurate processing of exam entries, registrations, claims, results, and certifications
- Ensure the accurate input, and maintenance, of data in the student records system
- Work with curriculum, and cross-college teams to ensure exams are planned and delivered
- Work with the Exams Manager to develop and maintain a high level of customer service and responsiveness through all aspects of exams provision
- Act as the first point of contact for all internal and external exam inquiries
- Support invigilators throughout the setup and running of exams
- Assist with the collation and return of evidence for internal and external auditors and/or awarding bodies
- Work with the Exams Manager to ensure successful awarding organisation inspections
- Be involved in the college enrolment process as required
- Experience working in a busy office
- Significant experience of accurate data processing
- Experience working to tight deadlines
- Experienced with Microsoft Office
- GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.