£35,000 – £45,000
Our client is a product-centric, rails-led, digital agency, working across the UK. They believe great products are defined by sound strategy, using the best technology and design, centered around the end-user.
A small, but growing, remote-first company, seeking a Full-Stack Developer to join them on a full-time, permanent basis. Working in a fast-moving, cross-functional, agile team, the Full-Stack Developer will solve interesting technical challenges. This is an exciting time to join our client, as they’re developing their own services that are starting to gain traction.
- Be a sharp technical expert, thinking like a product owner
- Advocate for code quality, whilst knowing when to adopt a more start-up mentality to deliver rapid business value
- Work alongside lead developers to deliver high-quality digital solutions for clients and their customers. These solutions tend to be new web applications built from scratch
- Own products end-to-end
- Operate a modern tech stack and use the following technologies to achieve this: Rails 6/7, Postgres, Heroku, Hotwire/Stimulus, Vue, SASS, Tailwind CSS, Redis, ElasticSearch and Sidekiq
- Any MVC framework considered
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs from web applications
- Comprehensive HTML5, CSS3, SASS experience
- TDD, Rspec, or other testing techniques
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- Friendly, upbeat attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Remote working
- Healthcare plan
- Perk scheme
- Professional development
- Regular salary review
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.