Customer Care Manager
Stroud (Office based)
£30-£35K + guaranteed bonus
We are working closely with a highly respected, leading global supplier of equipment, that provides tailor-made solutions to many of the world’s prime live entertainment venues, arenas, concert halls, and cruise ships.
This innovative company is seeking a Customer Care Manager to join their inclusive team. As the Customer Care Manager, you will ensure the needs of customers are being met/exceeded.
As the Customer Care Manager, it is your responsibility to guide a small team, and ensure service standards are being met, and any issues are resolved efficiently. Your aim is to provide and promote excellent customer service throughout the company.
- Performance management, training, developing, and resource planning, for the wider customer care team
- Coordinate logistics – Have a complete understanding of the customers’ order process from receipt to resolution. Ensuring logistics at every point is to schedule and meet customer expectations
- Ensure all customer orders are processed efficiently
- Implement, maintain, monitor, and suggest improvements to the associated systems and processing software
- Overview, management, and analysis of performance data to enable accurate reporting, forecasting, and control of cost centers, stock levels, and associated budgets
- Liaise with international and national freight forwarders and couriers to ensure deliveries are tracked and fulfilled
- Support the Product Service Team Leader to ensure the department delivers the most efficient and high quality repair processes and internal and external communications
- Review and recommend improvements to service level agreements and KPl’s
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Able to communicate with international stakeholders, influencing and resolving any difficult communications in a professional manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Proven management experience
- An understanding of current Health and Safety regulations and procedures
- Ability to work autonomously and make appropriate and decisive judgments
- Ability to travel both nationally and internationally
- Guaranteed bonus
- Regular feedback meetings
- Training courses
- Professional development programmes
- Learning opportunities, all tailored to the goals of the individual
- Social events
- Free parking
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.