£36,000 + £3,000 bonus (based on KPIs)
A leading IT solutions business has an opportunity for a Technical Account Manager to join them.
Our client pride themselves on their belief that it is only through having respect for society, stakeholders, and the environment that their business can be successful, and long-lasting, in order to deliver real value to all concerned.
As the Technical Account Manager, you will manage a range of clients at a senior level to increase profitability of accounts and maximise client satisfaction. The Technical Account Manager will have a consultative selling style, sharing their in-depth knowledge of products and services to help clients make decisions that will make their business run more efficiently and effectively.
- Build and develop strong relationships and trust with customers
- Generate new business opportunities via prospecting, qualifying, selling, and closing hardware and software solutions and services
- Use technical experience and knowledge to work with customers at a consultative level to develop and discuss high level infrastructure solutions
- Work with Technical Architects to develop solutions in more detail
- Confidently create proposal, tender responses, and bid responses
- Ensure all sales projects are handed over to the technology support/projects team, in line with company procedures
- Ensure all orders are logged and processed in line with the company’s procedures
- Ensure the companies CRM is kept up to date with sales opportunities and secured orders
- Carry out presentations and demonstrations to customers
- Excellent knowledge of MS products, O365, SharePoint, firewall technologies, and networking concepts
- Excellent working knowledge of IT hardware
- Excellent attention to detail, sound problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Experience working in IT support, preferably an MSP environment, covering several different technical areas
- English Language (written and verbal) to a GCSE level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, written, over the phone and face to face
- Excellent customer service skills
- At least 1 formal IT qualification at entry level or above. For example, GCSE ICT, CompTIA, Microsoft certification, BTech or similar
- Full UK driving licence is essential
Role will be offered subject to security screening, DBS and PNC checks
- Opportunity to buy/sell up to an additional 5 days holiday
- Salary Exchange Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme including mental health support, legal, financial advice and access to own Mental Health First Aid team
- Access to 24/7 GP helpline and online GP surgery
- Access to discounts from 1000s of retailers through PERKS
- Personal accident protection
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Enhanced paternity leave
- Long Service Awards
- Voluntary critical illness cover for yourself and partner
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.