We are very happy to be once again partnering with an Accountancy practice based in Worcester that is continuing to go from strength to strength and are now looking to add a Tax Associate to their team.
This is an ideal opening for a Tax Associate who has had some exposure to working within a practice environment and who has a real interest in speaking with clients on the tax elements. This is a unique firm of Accountants who are offering a friendly, personal, and professional service in a flexible working environment for you to grow and thrive within.
As one of Worcester’s top practices, they are really looking to invest in the right candidate’s career development. This really is the ideal opportunity for a confident Tax Associate who can be a point of contact for clients across a range of sectors. There will also be study support provided so you can continue developing the necessary skills to excel in this role and progress in your career.
- Maintaining a Personal Tax Portfolio and preparation of self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Computations for Limited Companies
- Being the main contact for assigned clients, including answering queries and building rapport to maintain the existing relationships
- Be professional and have a desire to take on further education
- Have previous experience working within a practice environment and handling a wide range of clients.
- Experience handling personal and corporation tax returns
- Have fantastic communication skills and be able to interact with other professionals
In return, you will enjoy a progressive and rewarding career with a great team and opportunities to regularly work with the Directors and benefit from their experience. Opportunities for career progression will follow for the right candidate. You will have exposure to a variety of different clients.
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham, Worcester, and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.