Up to £19,000
Our client provides innovative tax and business advice, assisting with compliance requirements, planning for now and the future. They are equipped with the expertise and knowledge to provide clients with technical advice, but with a personal approach due to being a smaller company.
Due an internal move, our client is looking for an Office Junior to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. Working with the admin team, the Office Junior will be joining a friendly and successful business that offers opportunities for personal development and career progression.
The Office Junior will support the efficient operation of the office, working under the supervision of the Office Coordinator. The Office Junior will support the admin team with a variety of tasks, completing them accurately and in a timely manner.
- Take incoming calls, directing them to the relevant person or forwarding messages
- Greet and provide general support to visitors
- Open post, scan documents and allocate to the relevant person
- Prepare outgoing post
- Manage meeting room bookings
- Manage and maintain the supply of general office, branded stationery, and catering supplies
- Manage and allocate parking spaces
- Manage deeds safe and maintain key safe
- Undertake office banking on a weekly basis
- Update admin forms (telephone list, working hours, birthdays etc)
- Quarterly update and publication of registered companies list
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (365)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised, with the ability to multi-task
- Good customer service skills
- Familiar with GDPR
- Previous office experience would be advantageous but is not essential
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.