UK Reporting Accountant
Up to £47,000 DoE
Gloucester /Hybrid – 2-3 days in office
We are excited to be once again partnering with our multi-national client who is a market leader within the manufacturing sector. They are currently looking to bring in an enthusiastic UK Reporting Accountant who has detailed knowledge and experience reporting under UK & US GAAP.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an inclusive and diverse company that really understands the meaning of company culture. Working within their finance team in Gloucester, on a hybrid basis, the UK Reporting Accountant will look to provide financial support to all areas of the business and maintain a high level of integrity to all key stakeholders.
Our global client continues to set the standard for creating a working environment that allows their associates to thrive and grow. They strongly believe in supporting and encouraging their associates to follow their passions and reach their full potential. This really is a great opportunity for an aspiring UK Reporting Accountant looking to make the most of their financial skillset and have their development fully tailored to their own ambitions.
- Preparation of the statutory annual financial statements for the UK entities.
- Managing the month end reporting to include preparation and posting of month end journals.
- Supporting and liaising with internal and external consultants on all UK tax matters
- Streamline and standardise existing processes in place with the aim of improving efficiency
- Consistently aim to improve the overall finance function and implement best practice within the team
- Provide reliable, timely service to ‘customers’ in the local businesses
- Fully qualified (CPA/ CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA) and can be newly Qualified.
- A background within practice is desirable especially with a focus on control and compliance.
- A sound knowledge of UK Tax, including government returns and UKGAAP statutory reporting.
- Exposure to US GAAP would be a big advantage but not a necessity.
- Enjoy building new relationships through clear communication with all internal and external stakeholder.
- 33 days bank holiday inc bank holidays
- 3x salary Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Staff sales discounts
- Excellent Pension package
- Tuition assistance to support your growth
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.