£35,000 – £45,000
Cheltenham / Hybrid options
We’re working with an award-winning, digital agency, that is looking for an Ecommerce Manager to join them. Our client is an innovative business, that enjoys pushing boundaries. This is an exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Manager to jump on board and showcase their talent and relish in a new challenge.
You will need to be an experienced, forward-thinking Ecommerce Manager, who is passionate about the internet, in particular eCommerce, and website analysis.
This role is Cheltenham-based, with the option to work remotely for part of the week. However, those outside of Gloucestershire may still be considered for the role with 100% remote working.
- Devise and manage client SEO and PPC strategies (i.e. 360 Search / Total Search)
- Guide the SEO performance of your clients and work collaboratively with them to improve their rankings and ROI from search
- Monitor sites on a daily, weekly & monthly basis, to ensure that SEO and PPC efforts are achieving the ROI targets for your clients
- Manage Google Ads on behalf of your clients (including Google Shopping campaigns)
- Take an active part in, and contribute to the SEO team and evolve the SEM service
- Share initiatives, best practices, and results
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends and best practices
- Educate other areas of the business that indirectly impact SEO
- Keyword research, keyword generation & input with content creation
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Manage client relationships, including regular communication, meetings, calls, and presentations
- An analytical mindset, with a strong ability for analysing data and user statistics
- A creative thinker, and problem solver
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting data, and deriving insight
- Excellent planning, organisation, and communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Experience delivering and monitoring digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in project and client management
- Proven track record of growing eCommerce sales and ROI
- Ideally Google Ads and Google Analytics Certified
- Potential annual pay-rise (subject to meeting performance targets)
- Annual staff bonus (after a qualifying period)
- Free Cheltenham gym membership
- Option to work from home/remotely for 2-3 days per week
- Flexible working hours
- A relaxed atmosphere
- Collaborative culture
- Personal development and training is encouraged
- Yearly personal development plan
- Christmas and summer staff parties, as well as ad hoc lunches and team socials
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.