Digital Marketing Executive
£25,000 + benefits
We’re working with an award-winning, digital agency, that is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join them. Our client is an innovative business, that enjoys pushing boundaries. This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to jump on board and showcase their talent and relish in a new challenge.
You will need to be forward-thinking to succeed in this Digital Marketing Executive role, and be passionate about SEO, website analysis, and project management.
- Deliver services to a range of clients, varying in sectors and sizes
- Manage your own set of clients and have autonomy to advise and direct their digital marketing strategy
- Guide the SEO performance of your clients and work collaboratively with them to improve their rankings and ROI from search
- Monitor sites on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, making recommendations for changes
- Take an active part in, and contribute to, the SEO team
- Share initiatives, best practices, and results
- Project Management of website builds
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends and best practices
- Keyword research, keyword generation, and input with content creation
- Have an analytical mind
- Ability to think creatively
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Good initiative
- Ideally started your career in marketing
- Have some understanding of SEO and PPC
- Potential annual pay-rise (subject to meeting performance targets)
- Annual staff bonus (after a qualifying period)
- Free Cheltenham gym membership
- Option to work from home/remotely for 2-3 days per week
- Flexible working hours
- A relaxed atmosphere
- Collaborative culture
- Personal development and training is encouraged
- Yearly personal development plan
- Christmas and summer staff parties, as well as ad hoc lunches and team socials
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.