Digital Marketing Manager
£30,000 – 40,000 DoE
We’re working with an award-winning, digital agency, that is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join them. Our client is an innovative business, that enjoys pushing boundaries. This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to jump on board and showcase their talent and relish in a new challenge.
You will need to be a passionate, forward-thinking Digital Marketing Manager, with SEO/PPC experience.
- Devise and manage client SEO and PPC strategies
- Guide the SEO performance of your clients and work collaboratively with them to improve their rankings and ROI from search
- Monitor sites on a daily, weekly & monthly basis to ensure that SEO and PPC efforts are achieving the ROI targets for your clients
- Manage Google Ads on behalf of your clients
- Project Manage website builds
- Take an active part in and contribute to the SEO team and evolve the SEM service
- Share initiatives, best practices, and results
- Keyword research, keyword generation & input with content creation
- Manage client relationships, including regular communication, meetings, calls, and presentations
- Analytical mindset with a strong ability for analysing data and user statistics
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight
- Seasoned at producing in-depth analysis and reporting on business KPIs
- Confident communicator with excellent writing and speaking skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Experience of delivering and monitoring digital marketing campaigns that drive customer engagement and lead generation
- Experienced in project and client management
- Personable and easy to work with
- Potential annual pay-rise (subject to meeting performance targets)
- Annual staff bonus (after a qualifying period)
- Free Cheltenham gym membership
- Option to work from home/remotely for 2-3 days per week
- Flexible working hours
- A relaxed atmosphere
- Collaborative culture
- Personal development and training is encouraged
- Yearly personal development plan
- Christmas and summer staff parties, as well as ad hoc lunches and team socials
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.