£25,000 + Study package
We have a great opportunity for a Finance Assistant to work for a well-known independent firm of accountants. This a chance for you to join an experienced team, who are both friendly and welcoming. The practice will be able to provide the necessary support for your career growth and encourage the pursuit of further qualifications.
With a wide variety of clients that has grown over the last 20 years, this Finance Assistant role will provide great variety. Giving you the opportunity to handle accounts for a diverse range of businesses across the county.
Our client takes great pride in providing their staff with a friendly working environment, that will help you reach your full potential, and provide a great platform to exceed within a professional working practice.
- General day to day book-keeping for a wide variety of clients
- Preparation, reconciliation, and submission of client VAT returns
- Handling queries from clients promptly and professionally whilst always looking to build rapport through clear communication
- Protect the solid reputation of the firm through providing a high level of customer care
- Be pro-active in looking to increase knowledge across the practice and engage with other departments
- Exposure using accounting software such as Xero, Sage, or QuickBooks
- Confident with all Microsoft packs
- Can-do approach to working and be able to work within a team
- Willing to adapt to change and take on new challenges
- Strong communication skills
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.