Business Property Solicitor
Operating across private client, real estate, employment, private property, and agriculture, our growing client is looking for a Business Property Solicitor to join them on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be helping clients with their legal needs and working hard to find solutions.
The successful Business Property Solicitor will be joining an award-winning real estate team.
You will need to be a determined and accomplished Business Property Solicitor, with excellent communication skills, and PQE.
- Freehold commercial acquisition and disposal, including TOGCs
- Commercial landlord and tenant, licenses to alter, rent deposits, and guarantees
- Agreements for lease with a basic appreciation of construction issues and collateral warranties
- Complex title matters, SDLT, searches and enquiries
- PQE in a similar role
- Excellent client relationship and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- 32 days holiday
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Charity day
- Death in service, 3x annual salary
- Discounted parking scheme
- Free refreshments
- Discretionary bonus
- Social events
- Flexible and hybrid working
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.