£9.50 + holiday pay (FTC)
A key manufacturing client has the opportunity for a Trainee Buyer looking for an immediate start.
The company is a well-recognised, and trusted brand, across the world, and has built its name on the quality and reliability of its products.
As a Trainee Buyer, you will be supporting the Buyer by helping with the smooth completion of requests, and enquiries, and identifying problems that could affect delivery times or supply.
This role has an immediate start and is offered on a 6-12 month fixed-term contract.
Hours: Mon-Thurs 7:30-16:45 & Fri 7:30-12:30
- Conversion of purchase requisitions to purchase orders
- Liaison across the business with those who raise requisitions
- Maintain the open order book, and progress weekly to ensure on-time delivery
- Ensure order confirmations are received within 48 hours of order placement and ensure unresolved issues are escalated to the Buyer
- Deal with day-to-day issues to manage resolutions
- Ad hoc duties
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good computer literacy with the ability to interact with MS office suite or SAP
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Happy to go the extra mile
GB Commerce is your specialist in Commerce recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Procurement, Supply Chain, Contracts, Compliance and Property.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Stroud, The Forest of Dean, Tewkesbury and Worcester.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.