£27,000 – £32,000
Bourton – Flexible working
Our established client is seeking a Legal Cashier to join their team in their Bourton office. Primarily, as the Legal Cashier, you will be dealing with the office account, nominal postings, and purchase ledger.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Legal Cashier looking for their next opportunity. Our client is prominent in the community, having forged links with the Cotswold community, supporting special causes, and contributing to local charities.
This is a busy and demanding role, so the appointed Legal Cashier will need to be pro-active, hands-on, and have excellent attention to detail.
- Report to the Practice Manager
- Process office accounting transactions, including nominal postings and purchase ledger
- Undertake banking functions
- Run month-end procedures
- VAT administration and returns
- Previous Legal Cashier or Bookkeeping experience
- Excellent attention-to-detail
- Flexible approach
- Knowledge and experience using MS Office, including Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible working available
For more information email email@example.com
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.