£20,000 – £25,000
Are you a Marketing Executive looking to accelerate your career within a fast-growing environment? This position would suit you if you are a recent graduate and/or are looking to pursue a long and successful career in marketing.
Our client is a well-established business, that supplies infrastructures worldwide. They offer an unrivalled level of products and services to a variety of end-user sectors. Based on the outskirts of Cheltenham, they want a Marketing Executive to join their hard-working and ambitious team, playing a key role in managing the PR and marketing activities for the business.
- Plan marketing activities in conjunction with the marketing team
- Implement day-to-day marketing activities and manage expenditure
- Coordinate marketing campaigns and the design of necessary literature for worldwide sales teams
- Effective and timely completion of market intel and mapping
- Create, manage, and test email campaigns to key sectors and report on key statistics
- Research and write thought leadership articles on trending and relevant topics for publication
- Create high-level online content and material for publication throughout multiple platforms
- Continually improve SEO performance
- Report routinely on market penetration, opportunities, and competitor activity in detail
- Assist with the company’s participation at trade shows, ensuring good brand visibility, promotional materials, and adequate staffing of exhibition stands
- Arrange and coordinate interviews with the wider team to use as content
- Arrange and coordinate interviews with customers for video and written case studies
- Stay up to date with PR and industry trends
- Marketing degree or experience working in a marketing role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Social and long-form copywriting experience would be beneficial
- Proof-reading skills
- Fully proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Passionate about marketing
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Critical Illness Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
For more information email Sophia – firstname.lastname@example.org
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
We manage Marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.