£18,000 – £22,000
Gloucester / Hybrid (must be able to travel to Gloucester)
An award-winning, managed service provider, working with the latest Microsoft hardware and software solutions is looking for a Service Desk Support Engineer to join them on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Provide support (phone, email and remote) and 1st/2nd Line Support on Microsoft Windows 10/11, MS Office, and Microsoft 365
- Create / update blogs, videos, and documentation
- Create / update ticket logs via the companies CRM system, based on Microsoft Dynamics 386 CRM
- Contribute to the Service Desk Team, with ideas and suggestion to improve customer experience
- Action any feedback issues on individual Service Desk tickets
- Innovative, flexible and energetic
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Able to problem solve and explain things clearly to non-technical people
- Outstanding customer service
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining quality and attention to detail
- Able to travel to customer’s sites around the UK (Full driving License required)
- Private healthcare
- Hybrid working/work from home options (need to be in travelling distance of the Gloucester office)
For more information email Joe – email@example.com
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
We manage Tech jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.