1st Line Support Engineer
£18,000 – £23,000
A leading client based in Stroud is looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to provide 1st and 2nd line support via phone, email, and in person. It is the responsibility of the 1st Line Support Engineer to log, diagnose and provide a resolution for any IT support issues and escalate where needed.
The 1st Line Support Engineer will need to ensure they’re contributing toward a reliable service and strategy to support the business development plans.
- Manage any logged incidents, ensuring you hit SLA where possible
- Build user equipment (Laptops)
- Own the 1st & 2nd line support process
- Maintain end-user and meeting room equipment builds and processes
- Regular review of open & held incidents
- Equipment fault finding/troubleshooting, testing, repair, or dispatch for repair
- Regular/scheduled support site visits
- Good knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing technical and procedural documentation
- Experience in configuring & setting up PC’s and laptops
- General understanding of LAN, WAN, DHCP, DNS
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or above
- Azure AD support
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops support
- Ivanti Workspace Control and Automation Manager
- Accountancy application support
- Career progression opportunities
- Free fitness gym membership
- Additional holiday days for length of service
For more information email Joe – email@example.com
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
We manage Tech jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.