Finance Analyst (Debt)
This is a chance for an experienced Finance Analyst to join a company that are looking to make real change in the energy sector. This role is vitally important to the business, you will have a real sense of purpose, providing analysis, insights, and commentary on customer debt.
This Finance Analyst role comes with great variety, as you will have the opportunity to analyse complex data sets, and present your findings to management, to help support their decision.
As a Finance Analyst you will have a strong analytical focus, maintaining the flow of working capital for the business.
- Aim to drive ongoing improvements & insights in reporting
- Work closely with the debt recovery teams and key stakeholders
- Prepare quarterly reports and analysis on customer debt
- Establish and maintain the debt Improvement roadmap
- Weekly/monthly reporting of debt and associated KPI’s
- Project management of key initiatives to drive improvement in debt management
- Previous experience working in a business facing finance/analytical role
- Qualified or Part qualified (ACCA,ACA,CIMA)
- Advanced skillset using Microsoft Excel and be competent with PowerPoint
- Hybrid working
- Healthcare plan, life assurance and generous pension contribution
- Volunteering day
- Various company discounts (including shops, days out and events)
- Holiday of 25 days (plus bank holidays) & ability to buy/sell days
- Cycle to work scheme, and onsite parking available
For more information email email@example.com
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.