Gloucestershire / Hybrid
A not-for-profit organisation is looking for a Marketing Executive to support the marketing plan for the company’s centres across the UK. The Marketing Executive will take ownership of individual projects and help with broader marketing work.
This Marketing Executive position is offered on a temporary basis, for around 3 months, with the option to work from home 3 days per week. This is a good opportunity if you are looking to gain more marketing experience, want to work for a well-known business, and want the flexibility of hybrid working.
- Develop a framework and implement a method for monitoring brand messaging covering all channels
- Work with the digital marketing agency, to brief on new national campaigns and help evaluate investments
- Research and develop content
- Manage any external creative agencies and other suppliers
- Evaluate campaigns, writing reports to communicate findings
- A marketing qualification
- Experience in paid-for digital advertising, and writing press releases
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Influencing skills
For more information email Sophia – firstname.lastname@example.org
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
We manage Marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.