£20,000 – £25,000 DoE + bonus scheme
A key client within the entertainment industry is looking for a Customer Care Administrator to join them. The client is renowned for its high spec, high-quality products, and has built a strong reputation for being a well-recognised, and prominent brand in the market across the world.
The Customer Care Administrator will be the first point of contact with external callers and will be self-motivated with demonstrable expertise in administration, and communication, with interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Be the first point of contact for incoming callers/visitors
- Provide and maintain a central resource for the provision of hotel, travel, and taxi arrangements
- Book meeting rooms, resources, lunches, and restaurants on request
- Maintain the company telephone directories as required
- Actively, and exclusively monitor the sales inbox, liaising with the other overseas offices
- Liaise with the sales order processing teams from other territories
- Act on sales enquires, offering the identification and pricing on product lines, product availability, associated delivery schedules, and international freight logistic. Ensuring the provision of accurate information flow to the sales channels and the customer base, when & where appropriate
- Check quotations and orders against the customer purchase order and liaise with customer services
- Log and track orders, and chase where necessary to ensure shipment
- Assist in the coordination of building maintenance, and liaise with service providers
- You are proactive, positive, and friendly, with excellent communication skills
- You’re comfortable dealing with co-workers and clients across all levels and areas of the business
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage a busy workload, and prioritise tasks
- Good knowledge of computers
- Guaranteed bonus
- Regular feedback meetings
- Training courses
- Professional development programmes
- Learning opportunities, all tailored to the goals of the individual
- Social events
- Free parking
Monday to Friday 09:30 – 18:00 with 1 hour lunch break 37.5 hours per week
For more information email Lea – firstname.lastname@example.org
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.