Up to £45,000 + performance related bonus + company car + pension
Hereford – Field / office-based
An innovative, market-leading, and independent business has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Sales Manager to join them. Operating in the construction and landscaping sector, the Sales Manager will grow the B2B area of the business.
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for both introducing new customers and accounts to the business, as well as managing and supporting the internal sales team. Your sales area will be a 30-mile radius around Hereford.
- Introduce new customers, particularly installers, contractors, and those in the trade, and introduce products to stockists and merchants in selected areas
- Maintain and build customer relationships
- Support the sales team to ensure conversion rates, average sales value, frequency of purchase, and product range purchased is maximised wherever possible
- Work with the established management team to identify opportunities for growth
- Analyse and report on key metrics and targets, such as average sales values, customer mix, purchasing frequency, and margins
- Review and manage sales team performance and activity
- Recruitment of sales staff when needed
- Represent the company at relevant company/industry events, as well as organise events/open days/tours for key customer types
- A proven track record of generating sales and growth in the B2B sector, as well as a good understanding of effective ongoing account management
- You will be outgoing, personable, positive, and diligent
- An eye for data and trends, a hunger for success, an organised approach, and a commercially aware mindset
- Above all you will have a love of selling, developing customer relationships, and encouraging your team to achieve success
For more information email Lea – firstname.lastname@example.org
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.