12-month FTC (potential to go perm)
We’re working with a leading client in Gloucestershire, who work on a global scale. They are looking to recruit a Data Administrator on a 12-month FTC, with the potential to go permanent.
As the Data Administrator your focus will be on maintaining the master data within ERP and PLM systems, working closely with a wide variety of departments.
The business operates on a hybrid-working model, with the expectation employees are on-site at least 2 days per week.
- Create and maintain core data including Product Data, Manufacturing Bills of Materials, Routing, and Product Costings.
- Ensure the accuracy of data contained within the business system
- Create reports to support users across the business, including continuous improvement activity
- Gather and understand requirements of business rules and processes that comprise and rely on data
- Identify repeat issues and work cross-functionally to develop long-term fixes
- Maintain and define data integrities as business requirements change
- Document business standards and standard operating procedures
- Work with system technical teams, business function owners, and groups to ensure processes and data attributes are sustainable
- Identify opportunities within the business to improve processes or services
- It is essential you can prioritise and remain focused whilst dealing with large volumes of data
- High attention to detail
- Understand Microsoft Office applications, with advanced Excel skills
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hybrid working (2/3 days in the office)
- Discretionary bonus
- Onsite gym
- Subsidised restaurant
- Wellbeing days
- Paid leave for dependent care
- Enhanced Group Personal Pension Plan
- Enhanced Life Assurance
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare
- Free on-site parking
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.