£30,000 – £38,000
An award-winning PR Agency is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their account team, based in Cheltenham. As the Senior Account Manager, you will expand client relationships, using your initiative to drive accounts and the agency forward.
You will be ready to take on the position of a Senior Account Manager, having honed all the skills and capabilities of an Account Manager, while starting to demonstrate some of the basic skills of an Account Director.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join a communications agency who have an excellent reputation, adding value to campaigns, and delivering a high-impact service to its customers.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients
- Contribute to effective monthly forecasting, hitting income targets, and having an appreciation of monthly fee earner capacity versus output
- Prepare a business case and secure internal management approval for new initiatives that will increase revenue and/or efficiency
- Maintain a consistent level of high-quality service across a portfolio of client accounts, using experience and creative thinking to evolve the account, keeping it fresh and exceeding client expectations
- Work closely with the team to get the best results out of the relationships
- Run brainstorming sessions and understand the value of creativity on an account
- Attend and present at client meetings and internal meetings to aid new business development
- Able to look ahead and anticipate and respond to client and account needs
- Able to use your initiative to develop effective solutions to challenges and obstacles
- Inspire confidence in the team
- Be able to deliver a pitch presentation
- Able to conceive and manage events
- Full private healthcare cover through BUPA (option to cover partner/family at employee’s expense)
- Canada Life “WeCare” employee support (24/7 virtual health and wellbeing service)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Life insurance (4 x salary)
- Opportunity to work towards profit based bonus scheme
- Salary sacrifice scheme for electrical vehicle leasing
- Salary sacrifice scheme for bike purchase
- Personalised training and development programme
- Hybrid working approach
- Fully expensed mobile phone
- Pizza Thursdays, company away days and team drinks / lunches
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
We manage Marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.