Group Accountant (Qualified)
Contractor – 3 month (potential to extend for right candidate)
Day rate – £435 – Inside IR35
London – Holborn office
We are delighted to present another fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join our ever-improving client who have evolved into a multi-disciplinary technology services provider with global reach.
After another acquisition strengthening their cloud and devops capabilities they need a qualified Accountant with a broad knowledge of statutory reporting and group audits. The role requires a high level of technical accounting skills and an individual who is passionate about the work they conduct.
The team itself are hard working but like to take advantage of socialising together and taking pride in the work they do. Everyone looks to support each other and celebrate success together. With no signs of their growth slowing this could potentially develop into a longer-term position. This could be a great move for someone looking to leave an accounts practice and explore the commercial sector.
- Assistance with preparation of Group Statutory Accounts
- Assistance with the management of the Group Audit
- Preparation of reconciliations, commentaries, file notes and analysis
- Preparation of accounting journals for acquisitions
- Calculation of covenants
- Setting up new processes for Group recharges
- Fully qualified (CPA/ CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA) and can be newly Qualified
- A background within practice is desirable especially with a focus on control and compliance
- A sound knowledge of UK Tax, including government returns and UKGAAP statutory reporting
- Good with excel and demonstrate exposure to finance functions
- Enjoy building new relationships through clear communication with all internal and external stakeholder
- Buy/sell holiday days
- Income Protection Scheme
- Private medical/dental cover for you and your family
- Wellbeing and mental health support scheme
- Voluntary critical illness cover up to £150,000
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan scheme for trains and buses
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Dependency leave for the wider family
- Life assurance
- Gym membership
- Retail discounts across thousands of stores, restaurants, and cinemas
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.