£19,000 – £22,395
We are working closely with a charity that supports vulnerable people across Gloucestershire. Our client is a dynamic organisation that prides its staff on their compassion and patience.
Our client is seeking a friendly Administrator, who will provide high-quality and efficient administrative support to the youth support team. The successful Administrator will be joining a hard-working charity, on a permanent basis.
If you have a passion for people then get in touch!
- Maintain high-quality reception and customer areas for young people,centre users, and partner organisations
- Greet guests in a professional and friendly manner, offering refreshments and providing help and support to visitors and colleagues
- Ensure that buildings are neat and tidy, and notice boards, leaflets, and posters are up-to-date
- To respond and deal with inquiries professionally via phone, email, and face-to-face
- Provide efficient and quality administrative support
- Monitor a range of Outlook inboxes, ensuring that tasks are actioned promptly and timely responses are provided
- Responsible for the accurate input and monitoring of data onto relevant databases
- Provide finance support including online shopping, creating and processing purchase orders, operating a petty cash tin, submitting returns, and budget monitoring
- Facilitate meetings and events including; minute taking and agenda preparation, booking meeting rooms and venues, and sending invitations
- Support building management duties including health and safety checks and produce building reports
- Create and maintain recording systems, including the monitoring and reporting of statistics
- NVQ 3, or willingness to work towards, in Business Administration
- Educated to GCSE level in Maths and English
- Experience providing administrative support to a team
- Excellent IT skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office software
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent attention to detail and able to meet deadlines
- Have a positive attitude with an adaptable approach to challenges and change
- Ability to travel across Gloucestershire as required to support other areas of the business
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.