£35,000 – £40,000
An award-winning, family-run business in Bishops Cleeve is looking for a HR Manager to join their dynamic, and growing team, on a full-time, permanent basis.
With several stores located throughout Gloucestershire, this is an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager who wants to work with an established business that prides itself on its customer service.
- For employees – ensure all processes for recruitment, on-boarding, and promotion are effectively managed and compliant
- Talent management – provide consultation & guidance to the directors to attract, engage, motivate and retain the best employees
- HR Support – be the central point of contact for any HR queries
- Communicate and liaise with the directors on a regular basis regarding employee performance, issues, and need
- Assist payroll monthly with queries such as amendments to contracts, overtime, sickness absence, and flexible working requests
- Oversee Investors in People review and assist with wide-ranging training requirements
- Provide ad hoc reports relating to employee metrics to payroll, the finance manager, and the directors
- Promote a culture of Health & Safety in the working environment
- Involvement in wider branch employment and general employee-related matters
- Qualified to CIPD level 5 or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of IR35 regulations
- Knowledge of employment law
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised and motivated individual with good time management
- High degree of computer literacy
- £2000 Golden Hello
- 5% pension contribution
- 29 days holiday per annum
- Staff discounts scheme and other rewards
Travel will be required on an ad-hoc basis therefore having a driving license and own transport would be advantageous
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.