Commercial Marketing Manager
£40,000 pro rata (full or part-time considered)
Gloucester / Hybrid
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and experienced Commercial Marketing Manager, to join the marketing team of a highly successful, global organisation.
As a Commercial Marketing Manager, you will be a strategic thinker, responsive, and with excellent attention to detail. You will be an integral part of the marketing department, supporting the business by developing and executing campaigns.
This is an ideal role for a Commercial Marketing Manager, who is looking to utilise a broad mix of skills, including project management, writing, and research, within a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial organisation.
The Commercial Marketing Manager role is a new position, and is offered on a full, or part-time (4 days per week) basis, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and Communications. Some travel may be required.
- Manage, and develop the regional strategic marketing plans and budgets
- Manage the delivery of marketing support to the regions
- Responsible for the completion and quality of all tactical regional marketing activities
- Be a business partner to internal customers who require communications support
- Responsible for the creation of reginal marketing materials and collateral
- Responsible for the creation of the divisional marketing materials and collateral
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the CRM
- Create sales collateral, including brochures, flyers, adverts, and the maintenance of existing sales materials
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers, and partners
- Identify appropriate quarterly sales campaigns
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions
- Work closely with the global teams on thought leadership articles, white papers, and reports
- Write and proofread copy, including internal company communications and external press releases
- Conduct market research and monitor competitor activity
- Work with subject matter experts to craft talks and presentations for external events
- Extensive experience working in international markets
- Strong commercial focus, with a results-driven attitude
- Experience in the design and development of tactical marketing campaigns
- Proven record of increasing lead generation
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills, including blog creation
- Excellent analytic skills
- Advanced use of Microsoft packages, including Excel
- Basic use of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Budget management
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Buy/sell holiday options
- Employee discount scheme
- Life Assurance – 4 x Annual Salary, up to age 75
- Hybrid working
- Free onsite car parking including electric car charge points
- Healthcare Cash Plan (includes alternative therapies)
- Reclaim cash back from your everyday medical expenses
- GP 24/7 access with worldwide cover and private prescription service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Professional Memberships
- Study agreements
- Staff celebration events
- Employee referral scheme
- Volunteer days
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
We manage Marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.