Our client, an innovative software services provider has a key role within the business as a Customer Accounts Administrator, on a full-time permanent basis.
The Customer Accounts Administrator will provide support to the account management team with a range of key duties and responsibilities. The Customer Accounts Administrator will be a strong and confident communicator, a self-starter, and have excellent customer service experience and skills.
- Update all in-house systems with a timeline of events and clear comments
- Assist with managing the account management inbox, and provide additional support to the team as required
- Respond promptly to internal and external queries, communicate with all parties as necessary with changes, updates, and progress
- Assist with report production as and when required
- Complete advance payment requests when required to do so by instruction
- General administration support
- Support the function by taking incoming calls
- Escalate any anomalies or concerns raised in the operation of these processes to the Customer Accounts Manager
- Maintain and record accurate data relating to weekly processing
- Ability to communicate well
- Issue-solving experience
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Drive and tenacity to deliver excellent standards and customer service
- Extra Birthday Annual Leave
- Private Health Insurance Option
- Health Cash Plan
- FREE Onsite Parking
- Coffee Shop & Café onsite
- Onsite Gym (10% off unlimited membership)
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.