Business Development Executive
£25,000 – £30,000
Mitcheldean / Work from home
Our client, an innovative financial services software provider is looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join their team.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for seeking out new sales opportunities, securing new business, and exceeding sales targets.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a clear track record in a B2B sales, preferably within the financial services sector.
- Proactively use and expand existing networks to generate new leads
- Process leads passed from marketing, internal sales, or self-generated
- Conduct physical/virtual meetings with prospects with a view to signing a new deal
- Prepare new deal files in line with the agreed process and pass the file to sales support
- Manage customers via the on-boarding process to become a trading customer
- Keep regular contact once trading to identify referrals and upselling opportunities as part of the self-generation process
- Stay up to date with all developments in sales techniques and market/industry trends
- Keep pipelines up to date, recording the details of all contacts on the sales database
- Update and maintain the sales department documentation and databases, highlighting any improvements needed
- Manage expenditure within targets/company policy
- Actively share ideas about how to increase sales, reduce waste, increase productivity, and improve the business for partners
- B2B experience within the financial sector
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work as part of a team
- Goal-orientated and driven by success
- Strong work ethic
- Extra Birthday Annual Leave
- Private Health Insurance Option
- Health Cash Plan
- FREE Onsite Parking
- Coffee Shop & Café onsite
- Onsite Gym (10% off unlimited membership)
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.