£23,000 – £26,000
We are working with a personal and commercial law firm, providing a full range of legal services, based in the heart of Cheltenham. This growing team is looking for a Paralegal to join their family department on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are a Paralegal or have some experience working in a law firm. Proud of their people, our client actively encourages development opportunities. This is a great opportunity for you to develop your knowledge and expertise in family law.
- Provide secretarial support to the family fee earners including audio-typing/file document management/diary management etc
- Use of proclaim case management system
- Carry out file opening and legal compliance requirements
- Liaise with clients on matter progression as and when directed
- Experience working in a law firm
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure
- Proven typing skills with a fast and accurate speed
- Competent in Ms Office
- A positive team-focussed approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational, time management and attention to detail skills
- Interest in family law is essential
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance scheme
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.