£23,000 – £27,000
Our established client, specialising in the building industry, is looking for a Marketing Executive to join them. Working closely with their customers to design and build the right processes, through a ‘best solution’ approach, our client delivers results time and time again.
The Marketing Executive will have a varied role, managing the customer database, creating marketing plans, and maintaining the company’s social media presence.
If you have experience in a marketing role, a marketing degree, or are CIM qualified, then get in touch!
- Create marketing, advertising, and exhibition plans, and develop target lists from directories, websites, social media etc
- Prepare and execute mail shots and e-mail shots, and manage the customer contact database
- Maintain and enhance web and social media presence, and develop digital marketing campaigns
- Produce SEO analysis and Google Analytics reports
- Conduct regular customer and competitor research
- Manage the printing and distribution of marketing materials
- Manage relationships with designers, printers, and PR agencies, as well as magazines
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns, monitoring results and feeding back results at quarterly Sales & Marketing meetings
- Take incoming sales calls, distribute/take messages as necessary
- Maintain the customer visit diary for trials and demonstrations
- General marketing administration duties
- Experience in a broad marketing role, marketing degree, or CIM qualified
- Good written English and copywriting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in Social Media and Website
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Flexible, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- The ability to learn quickly and work independently when needed
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
We manage Marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.