£19,000 – £21,500 (pro rata)
Our passionate client is looking for a HR Administrator to join them 35 hours per week. As a HR Administrator your main duties are to provide HR administrative support to all departments, support the HR Manager, and coordinate all HR processes.
A purpose-led charity, with a national and international reputation, this is an exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator who has experience working in an office environment.
- Provide an effective and efficient HR administrative service
- End to end HR administration processes of the employee lifecycle
- Placing job openings on various websites
- Coordination of recruitment processes, liaising with recruiting managers to support the production of job adverts, respond to applicants, and collate completed application forms
- Production of employment documentation such as contracts and changes to terms and conditions letters
- Ensure the smooth running of the office and offer support to colleagues
- Undertake Pre-Employment checks, take up references and process DBS applications
- Experience working in an office environment
- Excellent IT skills
- General education to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Methodical approach to administration and record keeping
- Trustworthy and reliable
- A team player
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.