£30,000 – £40,000
An independent legal practice, in the heart of Cheltenham, offering a wide range of legal services to private clients, and businesses, are looking for a Residential Solicitor to join them. The Residential Solicitor position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
Our client is an established law firm, that prides itself not only on the service they provide but also on its ‘charity of the year’ initiative, where they raise funds for their chosen charity, each year.
They pride themselves on their people and believe in supporting one another, whilst actively encouraging opportunities to develop. Respecting individuality and recognising talent, makes this a fun and exciting company to work with, as a Residential Solicitor.
- Initial consultations and client triage where required
- Advise and liaise with clients on legal matters
- Ongoing case management
- Client relationship management
- PQE, with a positive approach and strong work ethic
- Excellent organisational skills, and time management skills
- Able to manage your own caseload
- A flexible approach to work, and a willingness to support colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT and systems skills
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- An annual ‘birthday’ day of leave
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection scheme
- Continued professional development & career advancement opportunities
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular social events
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.